Hello Guys 🙂
Welcome to the place where you will learn the programming language in an easy and fun way.
I am going to explain about JAVA programming language. It is very easy if you learn it passionately.
So, let’s get started….
First of all, what is JAVA?
Java is an object-oriented programming language developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems and released in 1995. Currently, JAVA is owned by Oracle.
The main reasons why it is popularity are:
- It is platform independent i.e. JAVA program can be written or run in any operating system such as Windows, Linux etc.
- It is open source i.e. its source code is freely available to use and edit for the developer.
According to JAVA developers, it is used by 3 billion devices.
Where is it used?
If divided it into separate categories then they would be :
- Desktop Applications
- Web Applications
- Enterprise Applications
- Mobile Application
We will continue to learn!
Put your answer in the comment box.
1. Who created Java?
( a ) Patrick Naughton ( b ) Mike Sheridan ( c ) James Gosling ( d ) Dennis Ritchie
2. Java is Platform ______________ Language.
3. Java was initially the property of which company?
( a ) Oracle ( b ) Sun Microsystem ( c ) Java Inc. ( d ) Google Inc.
4. Can we run a Program on Windows when it is developed on Linux OS?
( a ) Yes ( b ) No