There are generally two types of programming languages
- Procedural Programming Language
- Object Oriented Programming Language
Before understanding, we need to know what is Object Orientation.
For that we need to think for the solution to any problem at object level, so what is object ( it is any real world entity such as fan, bike, pen, chair, table etc.)
To solve any problem using we need to follow some steps:
- Identify the object in the given problem.
- Classify the objects or Determine the type( Class* ).
- Determine What object has
What object does