- When the program is loaded into RAM, then the RAM will divide this program in 4 Block.
1. Stack :
- The stack consists of an auto variable, Function return Address, and formal arguments.
- Size of the Stack is 8MB.
- The on-demand memory, means Runtime memory.
- We can do increment – decrement the memory of Heap.
- Consist of Global Variable, Static variable and Function Symbol.
- There are two different types of the section inside :
- i. Uninitialized data section
- ii. Initialized data section
- Consist of Program Code (opcode).